Browsing through textbooks can be a tedious task and it's pretty rare to find someone whose just studying one module or just one text book which means you have multiple books to go through. That alone can be overwhelming and the amount of pages and words to go through before an exam or test means reading till your eyes explode or comes close to that. A solutions for this would simply be by making summaries of your notes.
Their fairly simple to get done and can save you some absolutely valuable time when you have exams around the corner or just a better alternative when you require cold hard facts at your disposal without needing to scan or speed-read through countless pages of a text book.
Some Characteristics of Making Summaries:
- - A concise short amount of relevant facts.
- - It keeps to the facts and is not distorted
- - The Central points of the passage or text is focused on
- - A summary is never very long but short and to the point
- - Opinions and irrelevant information is usually left out